Get details on Ration Card process in Chhattisgarh. It is an important document that serves multiple purpose across country. You can either use it as your ID proof, residence proof or getting subsidies on essential food grains. In the due course of this article, you will get information for blow key points:
- How to apply for online ration card in Chhattisgarh
- Online status check
- Search any ration card in Chhattisgarh
- Application forms free download
- Name Change, Address change etc
- Duplicate/Emergency cards
Across the entire state, you can apply for APL, BPL and Antyadoya cards. All cards carry different offers as per the financial status of the family. APL cards are issued for families with household income higher than defined poverty line, whereas BPL cards are issued to families having income less than the defined poverty line. Antyadoya cards are special cases which can be issued to people having some sort of inabilities.
Apply for Online Ration Card in Chhattisgarh
- Download the pdf copy of application form using this link http://khadya.cg.nic.in/documents/RationcardApplicationFormat.pdf
|Chhattisgarh Ration Card Application Form|
- This application form is printed in Hindi language
- Fill in the usual details like your ward/village code, fair price shop, name, address, mobile number etc
- Attach relevant copies of artifacts like address proofs, ID proofs etc
- Once you are done with filling the details in application form, head over to nearby ration card office in Chhattisgarh and submit it there
- Do submit is a self addressed postal envelope with proper stamps along with the application form
- By doing so, you can ask authorities to deliver your card directly to your home
- Pay application processing fee
This is all, your details will be validated now and you will receive ration card withing 15-20 working days.
Check Ration Card Status Online in Chhattisgarh
Go through below steps to check your card status across state:
- Visit official status tracking link at https://www.cgstate.gov.in/web/guest/get-application-status
|Chhattisgarh Ration Card Status Check|
- Input box that you see there is for entering your acknowledgment number received after application submission
- Enter the number and hit "Submit" button
- You will now get your card status in seconds
How to search Ration Card online in Chhattisgarh
Searching PDS cards for several details is an easy task. It all can be done through online portal easily. Visit the official portal and check for 'Get Details' section. You can get ration card details as per village, number, fair price shop, name etc
Get duplicate, emergency e Ration Card in Chhattisgarh
Getting duplicate copies of original card is required many a times. There is provision of issuing duplicate or emergency ration cards across state. It requires applicant to fill in application form along with required artifacts and reasons. Application process is entire similar to what we have discussed above for new cards.
On the similar grounds, you can apply for any kind of updates (like name/address change, adding/deleting members from the card, changing address etc). In most of such cases, you would need to have a surrender certificate as proof. You can get it from your associated ration card office across the state.
TIP: While submitting the application form, make sure to carry below step of documents alongside:
- Passport size photograph of the family
- Aadhar Card copies
- Voter ID
- Birth certificates
- Bank details
Government might come up with some plans to integrate subsidy system directly with the bank accounts (through Aadhar IDs). So make sure to provide valid bank details at time of registration. You can alter them later as well.
In case of any concerns, you can directly reach out to officials using below details:
Address: Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Chhattisgarh, New Capital, Matralay, Raipur Chhattisgarh-492002
Phone No. – 0771-2510962