EPDS Telangana is a constitutional body that regulate and manages Ration Card related activities all across the state. Ration Card being one of the most useful government card have great importance in day to day life. In the due course of this article, we will walk you through below topics:
- EPDS Telangana
- How to apply for Ration Card Online in Telangana
- Food Security Card Status in Telangana
- Application Form
- Ration Card search TS
- PDS Application Forms pdf
- How to add/remove person in TS ration card
- Duplicate Card
- other useful FAQs
Telangana is known for providing essential digital services under online hood. You can check details for RTA TS and CEO Telangana.
EPDS Telangana: Apply Online Ration Card/Food Security Card
EPDS TS portal allows online registrations for registering new entries with the system. Below is detailed guide on how to do it:
- Visit http://scm.telangana.gov.in/SCM/Registration.jsp to register through SMS
|Telangana EPDS Registration through SMS|
- Enter your mobile number and name
- Choose district/mandal and fp shop number (ration card depot number)
- Choose card type (APL, BPL, Antyadoya etc)
- Submit your details
- You will receive one time OTP on given mobile number
- Enter it and verify your details
Congratulations!! You have registered successfully on Telangana PDS portal. Now you can login to your account using below steps:
|EPDS Telangana Login|
- Check the middle right corner
- Enter your user name and password
- Do enter the given captcha code
- Use Login button to enter the system
- Check for registration option there
- Fill in online details
- Upload scanned photocopies of required artifacts
- Pay online fee and submit the process
You will get acknowledgment number after online registration. Keep it handy for any future reference. In case the given online method is not working (as the team is still working on it), we request you to visit your nearby ration card office in Telangana to get offline application form and then submit the application there itself. You can reach out to officials using this toll free number: 1967 or 180042500333.
Check Food Security Card Status in Telangana
PDA Department Telangana has provided the system to check food security card status online. You can check your status as a report that can be run using ration card number or name or address details. Below is how one can check live rashan card status online in TS:
- Visit http://www.epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:nic.fsc.headers.ApplicationStatusReportHomeNew
|Food Security Card Status in Telangana|
- It will open up district wise PDA card distribution list as per NFSA/Non-NFSA cards
- You will also get a glimpse of AAY, AAP and Priority Household ration cards
- Choose your district to open shop wise list
- Choose your shop to open list as per ration card and reference number
This is how you can view your card status online. At the final output page, you will be able to see details like Card Pool, Gas Cylinders, House Number, Head of the family etc.
|Ration Card Details Telangana|
Telangana Ration Card Application Forms Online
We tried our best to get online pdf copies of PDS registration application forms, however we didn't come across any useful resources. We will request to have a look at meeseva.gov official website for updated details. Till the time forms are put up on the portal, please head further with offline ways.
How to make corrections in Telangana Ration Card
You are allowed to make below changes to existing card:
- Add/Remove names
- Change/modify names
- Address Change
- Relevant modifications (that makes sense)
In order to add or remove names from the list, you need birth and death certificates respectively. If you want to change/modify your name then you need relevant proofs from respective authority. For address change, you need surrender certificate from previous area (it will be required in case of marriage as well).
Duplicate Ration Card in Telangana
You can ask for duplicate or emergency cards in below 2 cases:
- Card has become illegible
- Old card is lost/misplaced somewhere
Please head over to nearby office for more details. It is a simple process where you need to fill-in new form with the reason of getting duplicate card. New cards are usually issued on same day of application (might vary as well).
This is all for now. Please let us know if you come across anything related to PDS system across entire state. You can always use toll free service numbers 1967 & 180042500333 for any kind of help.